The Best Things I Saw All Week
My friend’s response to my complaining about Farrah’s sleep:
My in-laws gifted Arlo and Farrah Star some cash recently and with it I shopped online for pajamas. I thought Amazon’s options were too spendy so I went over to Zappos and saw this:
And now I am blind.
What are you supposed to do after your wife leaves and take the two dogs (cats?) with her? Buy a new car? No. Just peel off and move on.
Seen at the Lakeshore Nature Preserve:
This jaunty little number was ahead of me this morning. At the next red light I got out of my car, left it running with my baby inside and took this picture because HOW COOL IS THAT?
I asked for the shot, she said yes, I took it and yelled “I love Madison!” She yelled “So do I!” and then I dashed back to the car.
- $5495 for the base model
- Color Whit
- Enclosed cargo compartment with a locking lid reinforced CON-Pearl™ decklid
- Reinforced CON-Pearl™ Bulkhead & Decklid
- Continental Town & Country tires on the front
- Kenda Kiniption rear tire
- 3-speed internally geared hub
- 100W solar panel
- 11.25 Ah 48V Li NMC German battery using Samsung cells
- 5 amp battery charger
- AVID mechanical disc brakes on the front wheels and a locking caliper brake on the rear
- LED headlights, tail lights, and turn signals
- Race Face Ride cranks
Have a great weekend!