The Best Things I Saw All Week
- So, I’ve reached this phase of parenthood:
- The lovely ladies at 4th Trimester Bodies Project might have given me another reason to get naked on the internet, especially if I can say something as logical as this:
“How do you feel about feminine hygiene products’ portrayal in the media?”
“This blue liquid in place of red really has to stop. It lends itself to making menstrual blood a spectacle and a horrifying & gruesome secret. Let’s just be cool about it. Let’s all get the fuck over the fact that some people have periods.”
- Also shared by 4th: This is what a miscarriage looks like.
- I didn’t need 30 amazing photos to feel this feeling but I sure enjoyed them.
- This is a photographer I am following and this is my favorite post. You should follow him too. His blog title!
- This guy made me (and “Mom of the Year”) laugh and laugh and laugh:
- Finally, the best picture I took all week:
Have a good weekend, Good People. Keep it clean.