The Best Things I’ve Seen In Several Weeks
I’ve been so busy sharing my street photography that I have neglected my Weekly round-up. Here’s a generous compilation offered as penance:
From the glorious web:
- I used to love watching the cruise ships come in and out of Bermuda but everything about this terrifies me. And here’s more. Don’t be dumb like me and click again.
- Breathtaking series on the monsoon season across the globe.
- ‘The more slowly trees grow at first, the sounder they are at the core, and I think the same is true of human beings.’ The moment I read this comment, by Henry David Thoreau, it rang true. – Helen Hayward, “My Children, My Life” on being a traditional mother.
- Are reading with Spritzlet yet? This is how I’ve read every Mad Men finale synopsis on every publication’s platform. And news stuff.
- When people ask if I’m going back to work, my snicker and eye-roll say “Hell, no, are you crazy?” But this is the real reason why I’m staying at home: “You’re not going to find an 8-year-old doing drugs” – The Case for Taking Parental Leave for Teens.
- I was highlighted in Coach Daddy’s 6-Word Monthly Challenge on what would make me smile: “Whole Foods Is Expanding To Canada”. Lots more to see here, but really, wouldn’t that be just the best news ever?
Finally, taking it back to street photography in places elsewhere by photographers brilliant:
Have a great weekend and thanks as always for reading!